|Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe is a unique, easy and fun to make recipe. It will make your mouth water, your ears pop and your body temperature rise. This recipe is sure to please friends and family when you serve it at your next party or gathering.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 20 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- In a medium glass or enamel lined sauce pan over high heat, combine
oil, peppers, garlic, onion and salt; saute for 4 minutes. Add the water and
cook for 20 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool
to room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and puree until smooth. With
the processor running, slowly add the vinegar.
- Pour into a sterilized jar with a tight lid. This sauce will keep for
6 months when stored in the refrigerator.
Buy The Hot Sauce Bible Book Now!